What was your new year’s resolution again? Was it getting into shape? Getting fitter and healthier? Well, there’s no need to worry if you still haven’t started off with it yet. 2020 has just started, and there’s ample chance for you to get that toned body that you’ve always dreamed of.
Best Fitness Blogs To Follow In 2020
One way is to hit the nearest gym and start off with a diet. The other way is to follow latest and updated fitness blogs that help you get started with your fitness goal. The second reason is precisely what this article is going to offer. Want to get fit? Follow any of these top class blogs mentioned below.
- Natalie Jill Fitness – After hitting the absolute rock bottom, Natalie started coaching people to gain their fitness goals. She started with this blog after she had gained massive weight post-retirement and divorce. She lost her house but never gave up. She then turned her life around by getting into shape and in turn helping several others do the same. She motivates others to stop giving excuses and start living their dream. Recently she has uploaded instructional videos on workouts involving the upper body and bottom using your body weight only. She also has uploaded a video showing the steps of doing a chin up.
- ACE: It is a non-profit organization which was earlier known as the American Council on exercise. It gives provides certificates to fitness professionals. This blog contains instructional videos for lower body training, agility training, power training, etc. Along with these, they also provide educational information on various fitness programs for fitness enthusiasts to feast on. They have set a goal to put an end to diseases caused due to a sedentary lifestyle by the year 2035.
- Muscle And Brawn: In case you are a fan of bodybuilding and weightlifting, be sure to check out this guy’s blog. Steve Shaw founds it. This person gives real and effective advice on these areas of fitness. If you are interested in powerlifting or bodybuilding this blog is a must visit for you.
- The Fitnessista: This blog is run by popular weight loss specialist and fitness director Gina Harney. She’s also a personal trainer. This blog is not mundane and is full of new age twists. She serves as motivation for all. Despite being a mother of two children she takes out time to train and help others do so. She gives you exercise tips that come handy anywhere. Her blog is full of quick and easy exercise routines that can be performed even in your drawing room. She also shares healthy recipes that you can cook for yourself and your loved ones. Interesting right?
- Suzanne Bowen Fitness: She has experience of over 16 years and can guide you through exercise routines that are beneficial for you. No matter how many years you’ve been training for or even if you are a beginner, she has enough experience to help you with the perfect regime you’ve been dreaming of. She is the creator of BarreAmped that focuses on Barre fitness techniques. Her exercise routines can range from an hour to only 10 minutes. This is beneficial because not everyone has the time to train for hours every day. Her blog provides you with challenges as well. If you visit this blog, you’re likely to find instructional videos on rebounding workout, crunch fewer abs workout and lightweight upper body workouts.
- Run To The Finish: Lazy, are you? Running might seem difficult and boring, but it is one of the best ways to keep fit and lose weight. This blog provides all sort of important information regarding running for all types of runners, be it a professional one or a beginner. Apart from various exercises that help you warm up before a run, this blog consists of profiles from well-known runners who will not cease to motivate you; it also contains various recipes and reviews. Be sure to visit this one for encouragement.
- Scooby’s Workshop: If you’re looking for old-school advice on fitness training, this is just the right blog. Founded by 54-year-old Scooby Werkstatt, this blog will give you tonnes of advice regarding bodybuilding, but the old way around. He might not give smart tactics, but his techniques are solid and worth the hard work.
- FitNexty: Looking for Best Fitness Equipments for your Home or GYM? If yes then FitNexty.com is your destination. Here FitNexty Team reviewed all major fitness equipment’s like Dumbells, Indoor bikes, Spin Bikes, Treadmills, LegPress Machines & Much more in detail. You can also find the best products in your budget. This Blog is founded by Divya G.
- Nerd Fitness: This blog has been doing quite the rounds in recent years. It has been in this business for several years now. Founded by Steve Kambs, who also happens to be a traveler at heart, this blog is authoritative. He shares information on how you can build your body and travel at the same time. Make sure you check his blog for interesting updates.
- Love Sweat Fitness: Katie Dunlop, who’s a fitness trainer by profession and also a group fitness trainer, created this blog to inspire people to live a healthy life in the body they love. Her blog is fun and consists of simple and effective ways to gain fitness. She provides her followers with stories of weight loss struggles and lots more to motivate them to achieve the same. Also, she shares healthy and tasty recipes so go ahead check this out.
- Brandon Carter: The founder is called Brandon Carter, and he is famous for his amazing physique. His blog consists of daily workout routines that he follows. So, yes if you want a body like that, follow him.
To conclude with, all of these above blogs are best in their way. Choose what you want and follow up for a healthy future.