Do you want to more fit and healthy in your life? Do you have enough motivation to do extreme workout so that you can boost up of the body? If you can, then this workout is highly beneficial for you.
Benefits Of High – Intensity Interval Training – HIIT
(HIIT) High-Intensity Interval Training is also known as sprint interval training (SIT), or high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) is a form of interval training. The cardiovascular exercise plan alternates the anaerobic exercise in a short period with very less intense periods.
High-intensity interval training means that a person will perform a high-intensity exercise which is followed by very low-intensity activity again and again till the person is highly exhausted to continue to do more. This exercise does not need any session duration, in this training, you will need only 30 minutes, and you can do this exercise any time. There is no time for doing this exercise; you can do anytime you want.
If you do the HIIT workouts then you will improve your glucose metabolism and can easily increase your athletic condition and capacity. If you compare HIIT with other regimes, then it may not be effective for the treatment of obesity hyperlipidemia or for improving the bone mass and the muscle. By doing research, it had shown that this workout is highly effective for reducing the fat mass in our whole body. This workout requires the high level of motivation, and the question arose in the mind of the researchers that whether the general public can tolerate or safely practice the severe nature of the workout.
Health Benefits Of HIIT
If you want to do HIIT workout, then you must think twice because it tough workout which needs a high level of motivation, but if you think you can do it then you must go for it. This workout has the lot of benefits which you must know before starting the exercise. The benefits of this workout will motivate you to do it. Are you aware of all the benefits of HIIT? If no then read on to know few benefits of the high-intensity interval training.
- Helps You To Burn A Lot Of Calories In A Concise Period: – If you were doing or had a plan to start the HIIT workout, then you must know that it is highly effective for burning calories in your body in short period. The researchers found that the one who does HIIT workout burns more calories than the one who does weightlifting or cycling or anything else.
- It Helps You To Lose Fat: – These HIIT workouts are so highly intense workouts that it can help you to reduce your fat cells in your body in brief period.
- Helps You To Improve Oxygen Consumption: – Here the oxygen consumption means that will increase in your muscles. According to the research, the one who does the HIIT workouts four days in a week the oxygen consumption of the tissues had risen by 9%.
- Helps You To Reduce Your Blood Pressure: – By doing the HIIT workout, you can reduce the blood pressure and the heart rate. If you compare with the other exercises with the HIIT, then the regular workouts do not change any blood pressure and the heart rate.
- Helps You To Reduce The Blood Sugar: – The one who does the HIIT workout they can reduce the blood sugar which is highly beneficial for anyone.
This high-intensity interval training can be narrated as exercise session entirely consists of the component of the exercise plan or the entirely the HIIT techniques. This workout is dived in the period. HIIT workout session consists of a warm-up period, and the medium intensity workouts separate the numerous repetitions of the high-intensity workouts for the recovery and after that the rest period.
You must do the high-intensity workout in the maximum intensity, and the medium intensity workout must be done in 50% intensity. The length and the number of repetition are depended on the exercises which you are doing. According to a research, HIIT must be done in the cycling ergometer. You must keep in mind that there are no such formulae for doing HIIT workout.